A3L Federal Works, is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB, SDB, SBA 8(a) certified, HUBZone certified), with robust capabilities, offering technology, engineering, management, and technical training services to our clients.
Headquartered in Fairmont, West Virginia, A3L Federal Works was founded by Roya Maher, a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), with extensive experience in project plan development, scheduling, budgeting, and day-to-day operations and management responsibilities. Ms. Maher is a skilled Industrial and Operations Research engineer with a strong background and experience in software engineering and process control.
Our project work and expertise range from systems and software engineering and development, to science and technology solutions in biometrics, process improvement, mission assurance, performance metrics, and training.
Drawing upon our invaluable resources and talented personnel and a steadfast dedication to customer satisfaction, A3L Federal Works pursues all opportunities to serve federal and state government agencies, and commercial clients.
- We comply with all laws and regulations.
- We act with the highest integrity and are empowered to do the right thing.
- We operate in a strict no-discrimination and anti-harassment work environment.
- We respect others, while remaining open and direct in our communication.
- We are honest and do not say things that are untruthful.
- We provide excellent customer service.
- We encourage teamwork.
Our goals and ambitions are simple and genuine:
- Communication with our customers, understanding their needs, and meeting their expectations are our top priorities
- We continuously provide the highest level of customer service and technical proficiency to our customers, as shown by our proven past performance
- Corporate social responsibility is an important part of our business; we offer VTO (Volunteer Time Off) to encourage our employees to help their communities
- Our highly skilled employees are our biggest competitive advantage
- Our culture is focused on kindness and respect
To reliably and consistently provide outstanding service and lasting value on every project entrusted to us by our clients.
A3L Federal Works provides strong day-to-day Program Management leadership and support. Their overall support in meeting cost, schedule, and technical performance is excellent. Rich Robison, Northrop Grumman
The A3L Product Trainers quickly and thoroughly address all assigned Training Tasks. They analyze, design and implement training activities as needed. Josh Wise, Northrop Grumman
A3L Federal Works provides highly skilled and professional personnel. Northrop Grumman
A3L Federal Works is uniquely qualified to meet all of the specific requirements of the DoD ABIS Program. Northrop Grumman
A3L Federal Works is consistent, dependable, and accurate. The company is fully committed to providing CMS a quality product. Elliot Sloan, CMS
A3L Federal Works excels in analyzing and adjusting work procedures for maximum efficiency. The company has been able to quickly grasp the most difficult concepts and meets all established goals and objectives. Elliot Sloan, CMS
A3L Federal Works’ extensive program management skills, experience, technical knowledge, expertise, and attitude ensured successful mission accomplishment. The company’s outstanding performance and distinguished service reflects great credit on them, the Agency, and the United States Army. Joe Gregg, DFBA